Advent Technologies is looking to hire a Senior Market Analyst (Energy Expert) in Athens, Greece or Remote (EU-based)
Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a NASDAQ-listed (ADN) U.S. corporation that develops, manufactures, and assembles complete next-generation fuel cell systems, and the critical components for fuel cells in the renewable energy sector. Advent is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, with offices in California, Greece, Denmark, Germany, and the Philippines.
We are looking to hire a Senior Market Analyst with a strong background/experience in renewable energy/power generation (fuel cell and electrolysers experience a plus) field to join our Global Marketing team in Athens, Greece. Experience in the mobility sector and electrification (trucks, marine, aviation) is also a strong plus.
The successful candidate will have 3-plus years of market research experience, specifically in tracking and forecasting market trends, compiling and analyzing data in the fuel cell space, creating TCO and ROI models, liaising with report analysts, and identifying key markets/products/clients in the energy field. The candidate should have a knack for translating hard-to-understand technical concepts into sales pitches for sales people and marketing language for target audiences. This role interfaces with global marketing and sales leaders.
- Perform SWOT and Pestle Analysis for fuel cell and electrolyser products
- Keep team informed on market trends, research, and best practices
- Gather and interpret data and reports, make recommendations to clients and leadership
- Identify target market, clients, opportunities
- Create TCO and ROI models per product and application
- Update Product Marketing Plans, including deep research for a technical situational analysis
- Create and deliver PowerPoint presentations
- Build stories and talking points around products and fuel cell topics
- Gather internal intelligence from engineering, research, and sales teams
- Create working relationships with analysts and event producers in specific markets of interest
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures within the Global Marketing Communications team
*Please ensure you have all of the required qualifications before applying as only applications with full requirements will be reviewed.
- Fluency in English
- MBA or other business degree from an internationally recognized university or college
- Background or bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related field
- 3-plus years of experience as a Market Analyst or similar role in the energy field
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially data analysis in excel
- Ability to successfully produce work under tight deadlines for results-oriented management
- Ability to strongly manage tasks with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working independently and on teams under pressure
- Sense of responsibility to provide quality work at all times
- Exceptional attention to accuracy and detail
- Proven commitment to produce impactful work
What we offer:
- Collaborative, transparent, and team-oriented culture
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive salary
If you share this mentality, please send us your resume at email@example.com with the corresponding code: MARCOM-MA
At Advent, we believe what makes people unique is what makes them great. We strive to build a diverse and inclusive culture.