Advent Technologies is looking to hire a Projects Assistant in Kozani, Greece.
Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a NASDAQ-listed (ADN) U.S. corporation that develops, manufactures, and assembles complete next-generation fuel cell systems, and the critical components for fuel cells in the renewable energy sector. Advent is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, with offices in California, Greece, Denmark, Germany, and the Philippines.
The candidate will:
- assess/develop projects and programs from EU and National funded Initiatives
- manage/work on the implementation/delivery of such funded projects
Job assessment is on development, as well as on implementation phase.
During the development phase he/she works on the proposal preparation, collaborate with different specialty teams within Advent, lead relative activities and co-ordinate the consortium for the proper and in-time submission of proposal to the relevant program agency, whilst when on the implementation phase he/she works on preparing & reviewing of work packages, up to the physical and financial/Admin management of the project.
- Assisting in the preparation, submission, and implementation of projects in the context of EC programs (HORIZON2020, IPCEI, GREEN DEAL, Recovery Fund etc.) and other European Initiatives
- Post Graduate degree in Engineering/Science, or Economics from an accredited institution
- Excellent English and Greek speaking and writing skills (reporting, drafting proposals)
- 3 years of experience in similar position (EU funded Initiatives) with proven track record in EU programs/projects
Professional Skills and Assets:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of EC programs
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of EU Regional & Environmental Policy
- Solid practical experience in energy & renewable technologies
- Knowledge of another EU language (preferably German or French)
- Advanced computer literacy
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, ability to plan, coordinate and implement the tasks
- Drive, determination and the ability to take personal responsibility for delivery of high quality results meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you share this mentality, please send us your resume at [email protected] with the corresponding code: PAK-KOZANI
At Advent, we believe what makes people unique is what makes them great. We strive to build a diverse and inclusive culture.