Advent Technologies is looking to hire a Project Engineer – Fuel Cells Solutions in Athens, Greece.
Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a NASDAQ-listed (ADN) U.S. corporation that develops, manufactures, and assembles complete next-generation fuel cell systems, and the critical components for fuel cells in the renewable energy sector. Advent is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, with offices in California, Greece, Denmark, Germany, and the Philippines.
In this role you will be a vital part of our technology team where you will act as customer’s key technical contact, leading the implementation of projects with complex system integration. You will act as a conduit between internal cross-functional teams and Advent expanding diverse customer base.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead fuel cell systems commissioning planning, coordination, and onsite installations
- Manage the delivery of projects and deployment activities of Advent Products
- Establish and maintain effective communication with all project stakeholders including Advent technology, manufacturing, operations, procurement & service teams, as well as external partners to ensure on time scheduling
- Perform sites surveys, identify customers’ technical requirements, acting as point of contact for site related project issues
- Manage site readiness activities for systems installations and ensure scope of work is being met by all engineering disciplines
- Ensure tasks are developed and executed in accordance with the company’s HSE policies with a focus on quality and process safety throughout the project lifecycle
- Perform sustainability assessments & environmental impact analysis in the operational phase of fuel cell systems
- Lead interface with external partners & customers and perform technical training
- Contribute to the preparation of fuel cells system integration solution proposals for customers
- Cooperation with Maritime Classification Societies and Advent’s Technology team, so that each product is classified according to the Classification Society’s rules
- Conduct documentation such as technical reports and technical drawings
- Preparation of budget cost estimates and forecasting
- Master’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or similar field
- Working experience in complex electrical systems installation field-related role
- Proficient in engineering & safety standards
- Knowledge of fuel cells systems is highly desirable
- Working experience in maritime sector is a plus
- A versatile problem-solving mindset backed by solid technical knowledge
- Ability to travel as needed regularly in Greece and abroad
- Strong analytical skills and decision-making ability
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment with cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Flexibility and multitasking ability
- Self-motivated and willingness to embrace new topics, learn and develop new skills
If you share this mentality, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the corresponding code: PEFCS0510_Athens
At Advent, we believe what makes people unique is what makes them great. We strive to build a diverse and inclusive culture.