Advent Technologies is looking to hire an HR Specialist in Athens, Greece.
Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a U.S. corporation that develops, manufactures, and assembles complete fuel cell systems as well as supplying customers with critical components for fuel cells in the renewable energy sector. Advent is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, with offices in California, Greece, Denmark, Germany, and the Philippines.
We are looking for an HR specialist for our offices in Athens, Greece for close cooperation with the Director of Operations and Legal in Europe and the management team in order to:
- Support the Management Team for underperformance management and disciplinary actions (or termination of contracts)
- Manages employee relations in one subsidiary
- Liaises with Director of Operations and Legal in Europe and the management team to ensure internal communication on team members and people initiatives
- Create and update internal policies i.e travel policy
- Help to the up to date structuring of the Global org. Chart among the entities
- Collect salaries data etc.
- Relevant studies in HR, law or BA
- Good command of the Greek social legislation and employee relations
- Ideally at least 5 years of professional experience in HR or the business environment
- Very good team player
- Experience in companies with global presence
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to immediate report important raising issues even proactively
- Strong business acumen
- Able to work autonomously
- Pragmatic, structured, loyal with organizational skills
If you share this mentality, please send us your resume at [email protected] with the corresponding code: HRSp-Athens
At Advent, we believe what makes people unique is what makes them great. We strive to build a diverse and inclusive culture.